Price Range : Under $10 ($)
Adress: 148 Centre St, New York, NY 10013
Phone: (212) 941-9292
- list_altTakes ReservationsNo
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- tap_and_playAccepts Apple PayNo
- thumb_upGood ForLunch, Dinner
- local_parkingBike ParkingYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- insert_emoticonAmbienceCasual, Classy
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- local_barAlcoholBeer & Wine Only
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingNo
- tvHas TVNo
- androidAccepts Google PayNo
Really friendly and delicious Vietnamese restaurant in Chinatown and next to the Courthouse. Can't go wrong with the soups on a cold day or a heading bowl of bun on a regular day. Service is amazingly fast and friendly. Good is simply delicious.
Taste of the food was good. Nice portion and cheap prices. However the bathroom and water cups should have been cleaner. People shouldn’t run restaurants if they don’t know how to clean.
My first Vietnamese experience and this place certainly made it a memorable one. From the outside looking in the place is pretty unassuming and looks just like your run of the mill Asian restaurant. This place far exceeds that. The menu is incredibly diverse and extremely affordable for the generous and delicious portions you receive. I highly recommend the Pho Tai, a rice noodle soup with medium cooked beef, absolutely delectable. Service was incredibly speedy and kind. I can't wait to come back and try more of what they have on the menu.
Table was sticky. Cups and plates were dirty (it looked like it was just dipped in water rather than properly washed). Food tasted like an old dish rag. Service was fast though.
Food was very good, pricing was okay. Service was very fast, instantly waited on. All the food ordered arrived in about 4 minutes.